The relationship between teachers and students has always been the central interest of the educational process. It is an established fact that the quality of education is influenced by the quality of teachers their commitment and motivation for the teaching profession. Having firmed belief in this objective Sunder Deep Group of Institutions started B.Ed. and D.El. Ed (former name BTC) programmes in the year of 2016. B.Ed. is a two year full time degree course affiliated to CCS University, Meerut and approved by NCTE Jaipur. D.El.Ed is a full time two year diploma course affiliated to State Council of Education, Research & Training (SCERT) Lucknow and approved by NCTE Jaipur.
SDCEI is situated in the heart of SDGI Campus surrounded by lush green landscape. SDCEI is equipped with best intellectual capitals and state-of-the-art infrastructure such as proficient & self motivated teachers to deliver quality to students, well-ventilated classrooms and modern laboratories to cater the instructional needs future teachers.
Objectives of SDCEI
- To prepare teachers with the essence of human sensitivity.
- To prepare teachers with social and national responsibility.
- To prepare teachers well crafted in Indian culture.
- To prepare teachers fully equipped with modern technological training
- To convert the hidden potential of students into social efficiency
The educational system often poses a number of challenges before the teachers. No teacher can survive in this dynamic profession, without equipping himself with a variety of skills & qualities that improves his knowledge & skills.
The concept of creative learning is a vital part of modern educational system. Allowing new ideas & innovative thinking requires a more dynamic learning process. Therefore it is essential that the students are allowed to learn newer vistas of learning.
The teacher is not a mere guide to the conventional system. He is much more than a regular counselor, a value developer & a torch bearer of change.
It is our endeavor in the Department to provide dynamic learning process to train, equipped and mould the teacher trainees to cater to the expectations of the modern ways of learning. I am confident that the teachers will become role models to the future citizens of the country.
Dr. Avdesh P. Singh
Special Features of SDCEI
- State of Art Infrastructure.
- Highly competent and dedicated full time faculties.
- Well equipped Labs.
- Fully computerized library with 5000 books.
- Music Lab.
- Art & Craft Lab.
- Multipurpose Hall.
- Indoor & outdoor games facility.
- Teaching through PowerPoint presentation and OHP.
- Guest lectures by eminent academicians.
- Educational outbound tours.
- Various competitions like singing, dance, painting, quiz, extempore, debate, and the part of academic curriculum.
- NCC training for boys & girls both.
- Scout & Guide Camp
- Community Camp
Available Seats Course wise
1. Graduation or Post Graduation degree in Arts, Science, Humanities with minimum
2. Engineering graduates with Science and Maths specialization with minimum 55%
marks or any equivalent degree.
3. Relaxation for SC, ST candidates as per Central/State Govt. rules.
4. Admission to this course is done through counselling and Combined Entrance
Examination conducted by State Govt. only.
5. U.P State Domicile Mandatory.
6. Graduation or Post Graduation degree in Arts, Science, and Humanities with 50%
7. Relaxation for OBC, SC & ST candidates as per Central/State Govt. rules.
8. Admission in this course is done through counseling conducted by SCERT Lucknow.
*Fee may be change as per govt. norms
1. Microsoft certified computer labs.
2. ICT enabled teaching-learning process.
3. Internship in well reputed schools in Ghaziabad.
4. Fully Wi-Fi campus.
5. Air-Conditioned Auditorium for Seminar and Workshop with more than 300
6. Separate hostel Facilities for boys and girls
7. Transport Facilities available from Delhi, Meerut, Hapur, Bulandshahr &
8. Bikano (Bikanerwala) Canteen Facilities within the Campus of SDGI.
9. Free Medical assistance available 24×7 for the students.
10. Separate health club facilities available for physical fitness.
Strength of SDCEI
|1||Dr. Avdesh P. Singh||Ph.D(Education), M.Ed., M.A||Principal|
|2||Ms. Neeta Garg||Ph.D(Pursuing),M.Phill, M.Ed., M.A||Assistant Professor|
|3||Ms. Neha Chaudhary||M.Ed. M.Com., B.Ed.||Assistant Professor|
|4||Ms. Sanghmitra Raghav||M.Ed. M.Sc., B.Ed.||Assistant Professor|
|5||Ms. Anu Malik||M.Ed. M.Sc., B.Ed.||Assistant Professor|
|6||Ms. Bhavna||M.Ed. M.Sc., B.Ed.||Assistant Professor|
|7||Ms. Mohini Gupta||M.Ed., M.A||Assistant Professor|
|8||Mr. Naveen Chaudhary||B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed.||Physical Instructor|
|9||Mr. Satpal Singh||M.Lib, B.Lib,||Librarian|
|10||Mr. S.K. Yadav||B.Tech||Registrar|
|11||Mr. Arpit||MCA,BCA||Admin. Manager|
|12||Dr. P.K. Verma||Medical Officer|
|13||Dr. A.K. Gupta||Asst. Medical Officer|
|14||Con. D.N. Soni||Head (Health Club)|