Center of Excellence
MOU signed with CEGR
for training on Communication and
soft skill Training
Professional Communication and Value Education LAB
The art of communication is the language of leadership
In the competitive era of Globalization, students need to acquire technical skills, communication skills along with business skills, and analytical thinking. In this evolving environment, Soft Skills have become equally essential as Technical Skills not only to secure a good job but also to climb up the organizational ladder. In view of this Sunder Deep engineering college has developed Professional Communication and Value Education Cell to enhance the employability of students and to adjust better to the corporate world. Objectives of PCVEC is to inculcate the right human values and professional ethics in students by providing trainings includes Mock Interviews, Group Discussions, personality development 2 nd year onwards. Objective of PCVEC:
- To provide environment in which students create their own knowledge
base on the basis of their interest for Learning & Progress.
- Facility to develop child’s personality in its physical, mental, emotional
and spiritual aspects.
- Inculcation of good manners, sense of social as well as personal responsibilities.
- Developing respect for the dignity of individual and society.
- Inculcation of a spirit of patriotism and national integration.
- Developing a democratic way of thinking and living.
- Developing tolerance towards and understanding of different religious