Industrial Visit To International Railway Equipment Exhibition
Students of Diploma Electrical and Diploma Electronics Second year, Visited “International Railway Equipment Exhibition (IREE) 2019”
The event was at Aerocity New Delhi on 24 Oct, 2019.. Students were accompanied by faculty members -Mr. Vikas Tomar ,Mr Vikas Chauhan and Mr Sachin Rishishwar.
Hundreds of exhibiters were present from India and abroad especially Germany,Japan,, Korea, Taiwan, USA etc.
There students interacted with the experienced engineers and discussed about the new developments in railway transport industry and role of electrical and electronics engg in railway engineering.
The IREE 2019 covered following issues that remain centre of attraction :
1. Cyber, Internet & Related Technologies
2. Command, Control, Communication & Information
3. Emerging & Other Technologies
4. Identification Technologies
5. Information Processing & Data Analytics
6. Smart Systems
7. Passenger Security
8. Station Security
9. Train Security
10. Fire Alarm and voice evacuation systems
11. Electronic Rail solutions
12. Building management systems
13. Automatic Service Solutions
14. Access Control Systems
15. Efficient Energy Services
16. Drive System and Components
Organized by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), in association with the Ministry of Railways, Government of India, the International Railway Equipment Exhibition (IREE) is the only international event in India for the Railway and its related sectors. The Indian Railways participate in the IREE in a big way, displaying their capabilities and future requirements. The IREE attracts participation and visitors from around 20 countries.