Sunder Deep Pharmacy College Organized an Online E-Poster Competition
SDPC Organized an Online E-Poster Competition on the theme
“ROLE OF PHARMACIST IN PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF COVID-19”
An intercollege online E-Poster competition on the theme “Role of Pharmacist in Prevention and Control of COVID-19” was organized by Sunder Deep Pharmacy College on Wednesday, 20th May-2020 under the mentorship of Director SDPC Dr. Shalini Sharma. The whole event was very well coordinated by Mr Abhinit Chaudhary, HOD-D.Pharm and Ms Mansi Singh, Assistant Professor SDPC. More than hundred students from the following colleges and universities across India enthusiastically participated in the competition.
- Oriental College of Pharmacy, Bhopal, M.P.
- Sharda University, Greater Noida, U.P.
- Barakatullah University, Bhopal, M.P.
- KNMIPER, Modi Nagar, U.P.
- Kanpur Institute of Technology, Kanpur, U.P.
- Pharmacy College, Azamgarh, U.P.
- Teerthankar Mahavir University, Moradabad, U.P.
- BBD University, Lucknow, U.P.
- YNS College of Pharmacy and Research Centre, Hasanpur, U.P
- RIMT University, Punjab
- Nairaina Vidyapith of Pharmacy, Kanpur, U.P.
- CSJM University, Kanpur, U.P
- Hygia Institute of Pharmacy, Lucknow, U.P.
- Raja Balwant Singh Engineering and Pharmacy College, Bichpuri (Agra), U.P.
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- RRSCOP, Ramnagar, U.P.
- NKBR College of Pharmacy, Meerut, U.P.
- Nairaina Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy, Kanpur, U.P.
- Goel Institute of Pharmacy and Sciences, Lucknow, U.P.
- Ansal University, Gurugram, Haryana
Dr. Anita Singh, HOD-B.Pharm and Mr Prateek Sharma, Ms Rabia Chaudhary, Ms Ayushi, Ms Geeta Rawat , Assistant Professors of SDPC very well evaluated the posters. Following are the proud winners of the competition and all were duly rewarded.
First Position -Priyanka Kumari, Sharda University, Greater Noida, U.P.
Second Position -Dave Vidhy, Barkatullah University, Bhopal, M.P.
-Mehvish Ali, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
Third Position -Swarnima Pal, University Institute of Pharmacy, CSJM University, Kanpur
-Aastha Pathak, Pharmacy College, Saifi, Etawah, U.P.
– Hema Singh, Sunder Deep Pharmacy College, Ghaziabad. U.P.
Following participants were given Certificates of Appreciation to recognize the efforts made by them in successfully highlighting the role of Pharmacists in handling current pandemic situation.
1. Sourav Gumber, RIMT Universiy, Punjab
2. Nagesh Pratap Singh, BBD University, Lucknow
3. Avil Raza, RIMT University, Punjab
4. Kimiya Ojha, Sunder Deep Pharmacy College, Ghaziabad, U.P.
5. Akanksha Sangal, NKBR College of Pharmacy, Meerut, U.P.
6. Shivangi Sanghal, NKBR College of Pharmacy, Meerut, U.P.
7. Shubham Sharma Sunder Deep Pharmacy College, Ghaziabad, U.P.
8. Radhika Agarwal, Sharda University, Greater Noida, U.P.
All the participants were given E-Certificates of Participation to acknowledge their efforts and creativity.