Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCS), Meerut
Regular. Full-time, 3 year, degree course.
Eligibility & Admissions:
- 10+2 Pass from any discipline, from a recognized Board, with minimum 45% marks, can apply for this course.
- Admissions begin from April every year.
- Classes commence from August.
- A Candidate who has appeared in board exams and result is awaited is eligible to apply.
The Indian economy is growing and the demand for trained business managers is on the rise. A BBA degree helps gain knowledge about business principles and strategies, knowledge about the corporate world and also about the fundamentals of business administration. A good BBA course, like the one at Sunder Deep College of Management Technology, is a foundation for a solid career as a business leader or entrepreneur of tomorrow. It is a complete professional course that would make students employable. Many students join a corporate right after finishing their BBA.
BBA at SDCMT – is a 3 year, full-time program, affiliated to CCS University, Meerut, with an intake of 180 seats. Our main focus is on imparting employability skills to our students through a judicious mix of core and elective courses, as per CCS University curriculum. The program focuses on preparing students for the future through a curriculum enriched program, innovative teaching methods, personality development initiatives, and experiential learning, through critical thinking and problem solving, industry visits, and co-curricular activities.
BBA Course Structure
The BBA Course is spread over 3 years, six semesters. Each semester has an appropriate mix of subjects as enlisted in the University Curriculum. We offer additional Value Added Courses and Value Added Specializations for all our students.
Value Added Courses
Value Added Courses are spread across three years to make every student a better individual, a better professional.
|BBA I Year||Self Analysis||Dressing & Etiquette||Leadership & Teamwork||Creativity & Innovation|
|BBA II Year||Honesty & Work Ethic||E-mail & Social Media Etiquette||Presentation Skills||MS Office Suite|
|BBA III Year||Preparation for Interview||Workplace Etiquette||Negotiation & Problem Solving||Networking
Value Added Specializations
Value Added Specializations are offered for students to specialize in an in demand industry sector to improve employability. A student may choose to specialize in one sector by choosing one specialization from the seven specializations offered.
All specializations would have major / minor projects to provide live industry connect and exposure.
|VAS 1: Banking & Finance||Introduction to Banking & Lending Products||KYC Norms & Loan Documentation||Introduction to Securities Market||Credit Analysis & Risk Management|
|VAS 2: Retail Management||Visual Merchandising Management||Processing the Sale of Products||Managing and Fulfilling Customer Needs||Monitoring & Solving Customer Problems|
|VAS 3: Digital Marketing & E-Commerce||Digital Marketing Overview||Search Engine Optimization||Social Media Marketing||E-tailing|
|VAS 4: Human Resource Management||Changing Role of HRM||Maintaining & Enhancing Capabilities||Induction & Training Programs||Best Practices in HRM|
|VAS 5: Data Analytics||Data Visualization||Data Management||Data Analytics Social Media||Data Analytics|
|VAS 6: Aviation||Passenger Reservation||Safety and Security Procedures||Check-In and Boarding||Handling Lounge Services and Customer Complaints|
|VAS 7: Hospitality||Room Reservation and Allotment||Achieving Guest Satisfaction||Invoice / Billing||Interacting with Superiors and Colleagues|
- Case based practical learning aimed at providing conceptual and in depth knowledge of different subjects.
- Corporate interface, internships, industry visits to enhance employability quotient of every student.
- Incubator to help students incubate start-up ideas and take up self-employable business ventures.
- Practical exposure to real world problem solving through live projects, simulations, and other activities.
Careers for BBA Graduates
BBA Graduates get entry level jobs in several industry sectors as mentioned below:
- Retail business management
- Selling of banking and financial services
- Insurance sales
- Telecom store management
- Automobile sales
- Finance and accounts executive
- Sales and marketing executive
- Jobs in start-ups and MSMEs
- Jobs in E-commerce, Retail, Data Analytics, Aviation, Hospitality