Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow
Regular. It is a two year full-time degree program.
Eligibility & Admissions:
- For admission to first year of MBA in any institution affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow, a candidate must have passed Bachelors degree course of 3 Years minimum duration from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U. securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate
- Admissions begin from May every year.
- Classes commence from August every year.
- A Candidate who has appeared in final year of graduation course and result is awaited is also eligible to apply.
The Indian economy is growing and the demand for trained business managers is on the rise. An MBA degree helps gain knowledge about business principles and strategies, knowledge about the corporate world and also about the fundamentals of business administration. A good MBA course, like the one at Sunder Deep College of Management Technology, is a foundation for a solid career as a business leader or entrepreneur of tomorrow. It is a complete professional course that would make students employable. Many students join a corporate during their MBA.
MBA at SDCMT – is a 2 year, full-time program, affiliated to AKTU University, Lucknow, with an intake of 60 seats. Our main focus is on imparting employability skills to our students through a judicious mix of core and elective courses, as per AKTU University curriculum. The program focuses on preparing students for the future through a curriculum enriched program, innovative teaching methods, personality development initiatives, and experiential learning, through critical thinking and problem solving, industry visits, and co-curricular activities.
The MBA Course is spread over 2 years, four semesters. Each semester has an appropriate mix of subjects as enlisted in the University Curriculum. We offer additional Value Added Courses and Value Added Specializations for all our students.
Value Added Courses
Value Added Courses are spread across two years to make every student a better individual, a better professional.
|MBA I Year||Self Analysis||Dressing & Etiquette||Leadership & Teamwork||Creativity & Innovation|
|MBA II Year||Honesty & Work Ethic||Preparation for Interview||Presentation Skills||Workplace Etiquette|
Value Added Specializations
Value Added Specializations are offered for students to specialize in an in-demand industry sector to improve employability. A student may choose to specialize in one sector by choosing one specialization from the five specializations offered. All specializations would have major / minor projects to provide live industry connect and exposure.
|VAS 1: Banking & Finance Services||Banking & Financial Products||Securities Market & How it Works||Financial Planning & Wealth Management||FOREX|
|VAS 2: Retail Management||Storefront & Displays||Logistics Management||Managing Teams||Inventory & Stock Keeping|
|VAS 3: Digital Marketing & E-Commerce||Digital Marketing Overview||Search Engine Optimization||Social Media Marketing||E-tailing|
|VAS 4: Human Resource Management||Changing Role of HRM||Maintaining & Enhancing Capabilities||Induction & Training Programs||Best Practices in HRM|
|VAS 5: Data Analytics||Data Visualization||Data Management||Data Analytics||Social Media Data Analytics|
- Project based learning to define and analyze management problems and identify decision making methods suitable to solutions.
- Industry involvement in student projects, placement.
- Industry readiness brought about through Value Added Specializations and involvement in other such development initiatives.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge in key areas of business and management.
- Use of current skills, methodologies and processes necessary for best management practices.
- Analyze the impact of management decisions on individuals, organizations, society, including legal, security, and global policy issues.
Careers for MBA Graduates
As today is an age of business, a candidate with an MBA degree will have great job opportunities in top companies, banks, corporations and consultancy firms. An MBA graduate can work for any company, big or small, as a manager and various other roles such as:
- Business Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Business Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Credit Analyst
- Insurance & Risk Manager
- Sales Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Media Planner
- Internet Marketing Specialist
- Human Resource Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- Create own Start-Up