Article Writing Competition on 20th May 2020 (Wednesday) By Sunder Deep Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad. Theme: “Post Covid-19 Effects”
Invitation for Participation in the Online Inter Institutional
“Article Writing Competition” on 20th May 2020 (Wednesday)
By Sunder Deep Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad.
“Post Covid-19 Effects”
We are glad to inform you that Sunder Deep Group of Institutions ,Ghaziabad(SDGI), located at NH-24 ,Delhi Hapur Road,Dasna ,Ghaziabad, founded in 2006 Affiliated by AKTU Lucknow (U.P),CCSU Meerut(U.P), is organizing Online Inter Institutional “Article Writing Competition” on 20th May 2020 (Wednesday). This Competition open for all students of schools/ Colleges / Institutions will be participating to demonstrate their Literary Talent and Writing Skills.
Attractive Cash Prizes will be given to the Winners along with e-Certificate for participation in the Competition.
It will be our pride and privilege to have the participation of as many Students as possible of your esteemed school/College/Institution in the Online Inter Institutional “Article Writing Competition” on 20th May 2020 (Wednesday).
Participation in the Competition will be through Google Classroom and all the Participants must have G-Mail IDs for Registration at
Rules & Regulations and Poster are enclosed for reference.
For any further details, please Contact Ashish Dixit ( 9818413351/7840090816)
With Best Wishes and Regards.
Enclosures: As Stated
Rules & Judgement Criteria
For the Online Inter Institutional “Article Writing Competition”
“Post Covid-19 Effects”
a) Only original articles will be considered for the Competition. The Data, Index, Numbers or Graphs must have practical reality (not fake), if used in Article for explanation.
b) Length of Article: The article shall minimum be of 2000 words.
c) Cover of the Written Submissions:
1. It should include:
• Name of the Participant, Address, E-mail ID, Contact Number, Name of the
College/University with address and email id.
2. Written submissions shall be numbered consecutively (1,2,3 and so on)
d) Judgement Criteria: Following criteria may be used in assessing the documents by the Panel of Judges of SDCMT:
5. Overall impression
6. The quality of language (English/ Hindi) will not be a decisive factor, as long as the text retains its clarity and coherence.
e) About Google Classroom:
1. Last day for filling the registration form is 18th May 2020. (Register yourself at
2. Invitation to join Google Classroom will be sent on 19th May 2020
3. The Competition date is 20th May 2020 (Wednesday)
4. Deadline for Submission of an Article: Article will be decided at 9:55am .The participants have to submit Hand Written Articles in 2 hours’ time, i.e. from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon.
5. Prizes * :–
1. The winner of the competition: Rs. 15000/-
2. First Runners-Up of the competition : Rs. 10000/-
3. Second Runners-Up of the competition : Rs. 5000/-
4. All participants will be awarded the e-Certificates for participation, by Sunder Deep College of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad
Note: It is mandatory for All Participants to have G-Mail Id’s for the Registration Purpose.